Thursday, October 1, 2009

the kiddo's


a pic of three of the best things about my life-being a mom to these great individuals. Justin, the oldest was such a fantastic kid I never wanted to have another b/c I was afraid I would not be as lucky the second time around. However, my family did not feel complete and in 2003 we began the process to adopt our daughter Jia. Wow, we hit the jackpot with her...another great child...so..we took a leap of faith and decided to get a sister for Justin and Jia. Schwen is a great addition to our family...she is the one who will keep us on our toes though!

Schwen did attend a full day of kindergarten and did great. I took her to Jia's school to give a presentation on the Autumn Moon Festival and she loved being in the classroom with Jia. We went to recess with the class and had lunch and she was the main attraction..a "celebrity"...of course she did NOT want to leave and I hope that no one from the school looked out the windows when I picked her screaming, kicking body off the ground and put her in the car! Jia was the protective big sister at school and really enjoyed having us there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations. I look forward to reading more about your family :)